miércoles, 11 de febrero de 2009

Fuck me, my mind and my questions.

And what if i was born somewhere else? Some other neighborhood, country, or continent? Think about it, how my body would be. What color my hair would have, even my skin may be different. My mind, likes and dislikes. So then, what's left to my heart and soul? Is it destined to be garbage and fail, or is a possibility that it could have beaten of happiness like a clock counting the seconds of my existence? Could that be possible? And, damn it, what if I’ve made other choices?. I shivered.

3 comentarios:

  1. ay blda, hace un monton que estoy intentando poner un fondo asi en el blog y no puedo D:
    como se hace :8

    ResponderEliminar
  2. lovely comments for such pretty words,nice entry girl,made me think a lot

    ResponderEliminar

Seguidores